11.09.2011

Blindsight

file:unknown

The scary realization of just how unknown the future is hit me yesterday. I have been so caught up in the present, that the future just wasn't on my mind. And something is happening right now that is NOT something I am used to. It's scary. And real. And causing my mind to drift off into the future. To places it doesn't belong.

I'm frightened, Auntie Em, I'm frightened.

And trying to get my grip back on the present, without hindering the possibilities of the future. And trying to to put too much weight on this stupidly scary situation. And I keep telling myself, I'm cool. I can do this. And I keep thinking of all of the possible outcomes. And turning off the brain is near impossible.

And i look into my future and my vision is empty.

And I'm relieved, and scared shitless at the same time.

and also being over dramatic. because, really it's not that big of a deal.

right.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment